Freelance Linguists Wanted
2018 may be the year of artificial intelligence in translation but we still believe nothing can surpass humans’ subtle understanding, knowledge and experience of language. Therefore, we are currently expanding our network of inimitable brilliant freelance linguists. We are seeking talent translating from English into all other European languages and from all European languages into Bulgarian.
You are the ideal candidate if:
– you have been translating professionally for at least 2 years;
– you have a university degree in Linguistics, Translation Studies, Philology or Literary Studies;
– you have proficient command of one or more foreign languages (C2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
– you are computer-literate and find it easy to work with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
– you can work with or would like to learn how to use CAT tools such as SDL Trados Studio and/or MemoQ;
– you have in-depth knowledge of one or more areas, e.g. law, medicine, economics, IT, automotive industry, etc.;
– you find challenges invigorating and curiosity is a defining characteristic of yours;
– you are passionate about languages, reading and learning;
– working from 9.00 to 17.00 is not your cup of tea.
– freelance work on a project basis and the perks which go hand in hand with it: the freedom to decide whether, when and where to work;
– timely payments;
– respect for you and your work;
– working under a civil contract (we also accept invoices);
– support and training.
If you think you have what it takes to be our next five-star translator, please send in your CV in English or Bulgarian to email@example.com. The personal information contained therein will be kept strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties. It will be used only for the purposes of the present recruitment procedure.
We would be delighted to work with you!